If you are like most people, then you are more of a visual learner, and that’s why we have put together some informative bankruptcy videos to help keep you informed. Various videos are listed below, ranging from bankruptcy laws to debt definitions to home foreclosures. Check back early and often for more videos that offer free legal advice and give you debt solutions to keep your stress levels down.
When is Bankruptcy Necessary?
What Does It Cost to File Bankruptcy?
What Situations Can Bankruptcy Help?
If you are experiencing financial difficulty, our firm may be able to help you. We can help if you are:
- Harassed day after day by creditor calls
- Behind on mortgage payments or facing foreclosure
- Behind on car payments or facing repossession
- Overwhelmed with credit card debts and never ending minimum payments that barely make a dent in the total balance
- Having your pay check or bank accounts garnished by judgment creditors
- In debt because of a failed marriage or co-signed loans
- Overwhelmed with high interest rates on finance company or personal loans
- Stuck in the “pay check advance” cycle
- Have back taxes that require a payment plan
Will I Lose My Belongings?
Why Should Someone Consider Bankruptcy?
Will I Lose My Home Equity or Retirement Funds?
Re-Establishing Credit After Bankruptcy
How Can I Stop Foreclosure?
What is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
What is Chapter 13 & Unsecured Debt?
Can I Keep My Car?
Can Bankruptcy Provide Immediate Relief?
Bankruptcy and Taxes
Will I Lose My House?
Contact us at the Leinart Law Firm at 800-518-3328 to schedule a free, no obligation consultation and evaluation, or complete our online bankruptcy evaluation form if our bankruptcy videos didn’t give you everything you needed.